[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum » Our Zone » Challenges » [LAC] vs [b64]
[LAC] vs [b64]
[LAC]DineroDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:37 PM | Message # 16
Group: Regular
u can accept or refuse it when we lost on a official or training with scores cw we post it, we lost 7 - 0 with o2 and we did and If we lose with b64 (now for real) we'll do it too, if u want to do this cw just do it but if you want to reject it just reject we don't need fake reasons is just a challenge not [LAC] clan discussion topic.

[b64]EnginerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:45 PM | Message # 17
Founder
Group: Administrator
Quote |LAC|Dinero ()
we don't need fake reasons

I assure you there is no legit or "fake" reason not to have a match versus clan it took us virtually no effort to beat before, other than LAC earning terrible reputation for being dirty, posting fake results vs other clans and similar bullshit in the meantime.

[b64]HustlerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:48 PM | Message # 18
Leader
Group: Staff Member
I see no problem doing this on our A/D server, other a reliable neutral one such as NB or VIP.

We are not playing on LAC, Ask or SAE though.

[LAC]DineroDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:52 PM | Message # 19
Quote |b64|2Good4You ()
I assure you there is no legit or "fake" reason not to have a match versus clan it took us virtually no effort to beat before, other than LAC earning terrible reputation for being dirty, posting fake results vs other clans and similar bullshit in the meantime.

aight man sure...

anyways I don't want to argue anymore and I'm not flaming you so don't call us "dirty or w.e"...
let's just wait for Milos dessition.

[b64]HustlerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:53 PM | Message # 20
Leader
Quote [LAC]Dinero ()
aight man sure...anyways I don't want to argue anymore and I'm not flaming you so don't call me "dirty or w.e"...
let's just wait for Milos dessition.

Calling for anyone's "decision" will get you nowhere. Milos was the one that caught you posting fake results versus certain clans smile

Like I said, if we are setting this up, server would be my main concern. I wouldn't prefer Ask/SAE for stated reasons so I would rather have us play on our server, or if you feel it's a big disadvantage for you, check VIP server out. It is more similar to NB rather than b64 and you would probably find yourself very familiar with the mode.

[LAC]DineroDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:58 PM | Message # 21
we do too trainings and fun wars without scores that we don't post it ( read LAC website clan wars part down ) it was Fired_Up.
And iF was 3 - 3 and they added a round for a fun round that we played on OTHER day nothing to have with cw.
explained? I hope it.
now let's talk about challenge.

[b64]BlockDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 8:00 PM | Message # 22
Made Man
yeah hopefully LAC grew a lot otherwise Dinero is just begging to get whooped again. will be funny if Tom and victim are in their lineup  biggrin

[b64]MilosDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 8:04 PM | Message # 23
Founder
Quote [LAC]Dinero ()
we do too trainings and fun wars without scores that we don't post it ( read LAC website clan wars part down ) it was Fired_Up. And iF was 3 - 3 and they added a round for a fun round that we played on OTHER day nothing to have with cw. 
explained? I hope it. 
now let's talk about challenge.

That's the last thing I want to happen here and that's precisely why we are not doing matches on LAC, SAE and similar servers.

VIP are very trustworthy and I know Adrox wouldn't allow some shit to happen such as leaving in a middle of cw, claiming to have won rounds that got restarted etc. Either VIP or NB server is fine for us.

[b64]EnginerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 8:16 PM | Message # 24
Founder
It would be more productive if you just joined our Ventrilo, I'm sure we'd be able to discuss everything in great detail. So we are in agreement regarding the server?

BlancoLandaDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:02 AM | Message # 25
That's the last thing I want to happen here and that's precisely why we are not doing matches on LAC, SAE and similar servers.

zomg man that fired_up clan joined saying, let's do some rounds. And they posted it.

that clan decided to post the war match wdk why.

if you think that we will not post the loss, do not do it, we will post if we loss 7-0, and we will not say shit about lag and ping, cuz we know the ping of b64's. that's why our server will be good for this.

Just decide if you will do it or no.

[b64]MilosDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:06 AM | Message # 26
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
if you think that we will not post the loss, do not do it, we will post if we loss 7-0, and we will not say shit about lag and ping, cuz we know the ping of b64's. that's why our server will be good for this.

Just decide if you will do it or no.

To my knowledge LAC server is World Cup with NB bases erased and custom made bases added in their place. If you want WC it's best to do it on NB server, I'm sure 99 will want to ref so we could arrange it there rather easily.

BlancoLandaDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:08 AM | Message # 27
Sorry for double posting, but there's not editing option.

Quote |b64|Block ()
will be funny if Tom and victim are in their lineup

mmm Victim have just 't' tag, so we don't think he will be up for the match, anyway we will test Tom at this match.

b64's ping is always changing and sometime's hard to hit, that's why we want our server. we invite you to choose ANY REFEREE, we are 100% clean and never abuse, and there will be 100% no fake results

[b64]MilosDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:13 AM | Message # 28
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
b64's ping is always changing and sometime's hard to hit, that's why we want our server. we invite you to choose ANY REFEREE, we are 100% clean and never abuse, and there will be 100% no fake results

I'm not sure if you are talking about a practice match we had with GRL (I've seen no bugs with suicides there) but we shouldn't worry about pings as there is definitely going to be a ping limit and However if you came here to challenge us only to be insisting on your own server then I'm afraid there won't be any cw

[LAC]DineroDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:14 AM | Message # 29
No, as I think u guys play fair, but we too.

[b64]MilosDate: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 10:18 AM | Message # 30
Founder

Forum » Our Zone » Challenges » [LAC] vs [b64]
Search: