-Your age: 16
-Your country: Spain
-Your username: BlancoLanda
-Your MSN/contact: martin_blanco_landa@hotmail.com

-Clan full name: Los Anti Cheaters
-Clan tag: [LAC]
-Clan leader: Me ([LAC]BlancoLanda)
-Servers where you play:
-Clan website: [LAC] FightZone (62.212.66.219:7767) , [Ask], [NB] or [SAE] servers.

-Did you read standard b64 match rules (Click)? Yes I did.
-Do you agree with standard b64 match rules? Yes I am
-Date: 2/05/09
-Time: 16:00/17:00 PM GTM+0
-Server: [LAC] FightZone (Referee from other clan, if referee feel admin abuse = CW win for b64)
-Gamemode: WorldCup
-Amount of players: 4vs4 or 5vs5
-Bugs allowed: With them
-Addition info (rules, bases, bugs, etc): No I think, I hope you accept it.

Keep b64 up, good luck smile

BlancoLandaDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 6:03 PM | Message # 2
Group: Regular
I don't find any opcion for editing it, so I have to edit with doble post, sorry.

-Addition info (rules, bases, bugs, etc):

1 spas per team (cause it could be abused and CW is not funny)
1 sniper per team (same)

6 rounds (3 att 3 def and 1 TDM)

Choisen bases.

If you want to edit some of that, tell us at this post.

[b64]EnginerDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:16 PM | Message # 3
Founder
Group: Administrator
Let's sort the date first as we have have a clan war with [HTB] at that time so we can set this up. Obviously there are a few more things other than the date to discuss.

[b64]MilosDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:19 PM | Message # 4
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
-Did you read standard b64 match rules (Click)? Yes I did.-Do you agree with standard b64 match rules? Yes I am

Well many of the requests you made are in contradiction with the standard match rules, but I'm sure we could possibly work this out wink Of course we have to move it perhaps a weekend or 2 after 2/5 as we already have it booked for another cw.

[b64]LuDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:23 PM | Message # 5
Founder
They just recently cheated vs [DoA] in a war and then put a fake result of a cw they didn't actually win. Smells like a no go

BlancoLandaDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:27 PM | Message # 6
OK, but we can't play it at World Cup? And about choisen bases, at match rules is writen that you play with random bases at World Cup, for let's do it random bases.

BlancoLandaDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:30 PM | Message # 7
Quote |b64|Luka ()
They just recently cheated vs [DoA] in a war and then put a fake result of a cw they didn't actually win. Smells like a no go

WTF, no.

We didn't meet that moe, that was our first CW at sa-mp, we played with our worst player, we just started at A/D, etc. No we know more about this A/D world. And we invite you to choose the referee THAT YOU WANT. But please, take sure that he does it good.

[b64]MilosDate: Saturday, 25 Apr 2009, 7:55 PM | Message # 8
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
We didn't meet that moe, that was our first CW at sa-mp, we played with our worst player, we just started at A/D, etc.

Well you did have a cw with us before that and then asked us to make it a tcw and not add it to results, let's not forget wink

[b64]MilosDate: Sunday, 26 Apr 2009, 9:28 AM | Message # 9
Founder
World Cup is fine only if it's NB's original set of bases with no modifications, in which case I'm fine with either random of chosen bases. A lot of clans have downloaded and modified World Cup since NB released it so we wouldn't fancy anything else than the original gm

[b64]LuDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 9:35 AM | Message # 10
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
WTF, no.We didn't meet that moe, that was our first CW at sa-mp, we played with our worst player, we just started at A/D, etc. No we know more about this A/D world. And we invite you to choose the referee THAT YOU WANT. But please, take sure that he does it good.

Don't lie to us, one of our members was spectating the cw. You were losing and then [M2S]moe banned DamageDz for trolling him and declared that LAC "won". Fu outta here smile

[b64]EnginerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 9:37 AM | Message # 11
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
(Referee from other clan, if referee feel admin abuse = CW win for b64)

If by admin abuse you mean having the match on LAC server I don't think that's an even playing field. The last thing I want is cancellations, "default" wins and such drama so we should either play on a neutral server where members of both clans are given admin powers or B64 server in which case I'd give you max admin level and have one of LAC members among the refs.

BlancoLandaDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 1:32 PM | Message # 12
Quote [b64]Luka ()
You were losing and then [M2S]moe banned DamageDz

meh, is right that we had problems at matches (WITH REFEREES [NOT CHOISEN BY US]), that cancelled the clan wars for ping reasons and other shits, and just that matches were played where the other clan choisen. Also, we were a clan with some bad persons, like winnerman, but we decided clean it and we kicked some members and do other shit. We had not more problems with matches anymore.

Anyway, it's just a request for clan war, you can cancel it if you hate us or if you think we will post a fake result.

Quote |b64|2Good4You ()
If by admin abuse you mean having the match on LAC server I don't think that's an even playing field. The last thing I want is cancellations, "default" wins and such drama so we should either play on a neutral server where members of both clans are given admin powers or B64 server in which case I'd give you max admin level and have one of LAC members among the refs.

Idk, I just wanted to say that we don't do admin abuse at rounds. And if you want be sure that match will be 100% clean call 100 referes that you want D:

Anyway, it's just a request for clan war, you can cancel it if you hate us or if you think we will post a fake result.

Really, that's my message, we're a fair clan, you choose if you want do it.

[b64]ComboDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 4:43 PM | Message # 13
Made Man
Group: Staff Member
Time to kick some buttĀ  tongue

[b64]LuDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:05 PM | Message # 14
Founder
Quote BlancoLanda ()
meh, is right that we had problems at matches (WITH REFEREES [NOT CHOISEN BY US]), that cancelled the clan wars for ping reasons and other shits, and just that matches were played where the other clan choisen. Also, we were a clan with some bad persons, like winnerman, but we decided clean it and we kicked some members and do other shit. We had not more problems with matches anymore.Anyway, it's just a request for clan war, you can cancel it if you hate us or if you think we will post a fake result.

Really, that's my message, we're a fair clan, you choose if you want do it.

Fair clans don't post imaginary results on their website, while ignoring their losses, such as Fired_uP loss that you also didn't add to your results. Let's say we beat you 7-0, what's to guarantee that you won't just ignore it and pretend it never happened as it was every time someone walked all over LAC so far.

So many clans are just score hunting and result faking these days, we shouldn't even accept a challenge unless clan has good reputation.

[b64]HustlerDate: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 7:08 PM | Message # 15
Leader
Group: Staff Member
Why don't we just fight on our server then? We have one of the most developed A/D modes and I'm sure we could let them test it out until they feel comfortable with it.

Forum » Our Zone » Challenges » [LAC] vs [b64]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: